You might be wondering why you would need Pinterest for your business and how a Pinterest manager might be beneficial. Here are 5 ways your business can benefit from:
- Pinterest can drive tons of traffic to your website. Almost 80% of my website traffic comes from Pinterest!
- Pinterest is a huge platform with more than 300+ million pinners. Pinterest can help you reach a very broad and diverse audience (for free).
- Investing time and maybe money in Pinterest is a long term investment. Pins exist forever. Once you pin something, it’s on Pinterest forever, so if you pin high-quality pins and you have an optimized website, you can see results from pins for years.
- You can see which topics are trending on Pinterest and adjust your marketing in order to reach a bigger audience.
- Pinterest can influence your target audience to purchase. Many pinners use Pinterest to decide what to buy; they turn to Pinterest for advice or ideas when they need to purchase something.
Why hire me as a Pinterest Manager?
As a Pinterest manager, I can help you increase your followers and monthly viewers and turn your viewers into clicks. I can do all of this for you while you can focus on your business’s other important tasks while I handle your Pinterest account for you and help you increase traffic to your website.
How do I do this? By:
- Setting up a business account.
- Creating click-worthy pins.
- Optimizing your profile for SEO.
- Joining and monitoring niche-specific group boards.
- Reading and analyzing your Pinterest analytics.
- Giving monthly reports.
Feel free to check out my services and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
If non of the above-mentioned packages fit your business, send me an e-mail at email@example.com, we can discuss how I can be of service to you.